New Topic Post Reply  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:22 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

That's what I thought at first, you have to actually go to their filefap profile and select the /files subdirectory and get it that way.

I saw this hours late and was the first download. Re: AngelStep's Texture Pack ( Update 12/25/2010 ) There's a few rough seams and frayed edges, but for the most part every design is quite sexy on my Orc and Troll characters. Re: AngelStep's Texture Pack ( Update 12/25/2010 )

Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:48 am 

You're always allowed to bump your own threads with updates. Re: AngelStep's Texture Pack ( Update 12/25/2010 )

Can't see any thumbnails for the new suits though. Re: AngelStep's Texture Pack ( Update 12/25/2010 )

Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:23 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Haha, well since I posted, I butchered up the black one quite a bit, then scrapped almost everything. I redid the stockings, and kept the bra and panties. So what I have right now is pretty much as simple as it gets, and if you guys like it I'll keep it that way. However, if you guys prefer the pre-butchered texture, it should be pretty easy to recreate. It was a slightly transparent, uniform, black layer. All I need to get down again is the shape.

Re: AngelStep's Texture Pack ( Update 12/25/2010 )

vlarg wrote:
You can just throw down some pleasantly colored sheer tube/halter tops at any time. Doesn't have to be fancy or meticulous, just something that pulls together with the lower half.I guess so, but it's more fun to try for complexity.

vlarg wrote:
all my favorite armors ever have thick chokers/collars. Never stop doing that, at least! XDSure thing!

secretman wrote:
I'm not sure if you can make the bottom less blocky along the top edge or this is still a wip.It's a work in progress. The panties are a solid color, but I still am having trouble smoothing out those blocky pixels in other textures.

secretman wrote:
Also, sorry if I missed it but what Draenei model are you using? Is that Den's own?Default. Re: AngelStep's Texture Pack ( Update 12/25/2010 )

Nude skins by SwiftLippin. I was using a model edit before I started posting, but I lost it and forgot who made it. It modified the ponytail hair style by lengthening it. I couldn't figure out how to remove the hair edit, so I stopped using it. Sounds dumb I guess, but that hair style really does it for me.

Also, Paxton ( Or anyone who knows the answer to this ). <3
Did you see my question in my super huge post?

AngelStep wrote:
I've been using model viewer, but I didn't know that about local directories. :O
But what exactly is the root folder I want to stick my items folder in?

Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:49 am 

Link doesn't seem to work for me.

Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:21 pm 

Your sets are very fine, sexy....great work Re: AngelStep's Texture Pack ( Update 12/25/2010 )
Wait for new ones impatiently !

Posted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:46 am 

Finally new sexy clothing <3 I love you !! Thanks for making and sharing them, love em but I think I'll bind them to other items to be able to use Arohk's lovely works also Re: AngelStep's Texture Pack ( Update 12/25/2010 ) They came out really hot, I love stockings especially. Re: AngelStep's Texture Pack ( Update 12/25/2010 )

Posted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:10 pm 

Juunro wrote:
That aside, I like the sets, but they run into the same problem alot of them do; they require you to track down some fairly esoteric items to make the set actually work. There just isn't the volume of lowbies required to support the low-end AHing of the mid-20's green sets, and farming them yourself is kind of a pita, though it does give you something to do between raids.
No, they don't. Just download Glitchy's ModelSwapper and go to town. It could hardly be easier to use.

AngelStep wrote:
So increase opacity a bit? At first I thought you meant lighten the opacity, now I'm not sure. :p

Sorry, I did mean lighten. I thought it was a solid beige at first! Haha. If you clean up the collars (Definitely leave them in though, I love chokers and stockings equally!) and smooth out the edges you notice, this is a damn fine & sexy first release that works on pretty much all races. I'm already using them, anyway. Re: AngelStep's Texture Pack ( Update 12/25/2010 ) Again, well done.

Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:15 pm 

Re: AngelStep's Texture Pack ( Update 12/25/2010 )

Here"s a Christmas preview.
I also plan to have a different green variation if I can find the time. Re: AngelStep's Texture Pack ( Update 12/25/2010 )
I will post whatever I have, however, before the 25th.

It's a pretty simple design, so I'm not sure anyone would notice, but this is inspired by Dr. Graevling's "Winter's Veil!"

Oh also, model displayed here is .

Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:23 am 

Wow. That preview picture doesn't do your work justice at all :3 And I ended up falling in love with the "tribe" theme bikini you made, although I might edit out the red markings. Thank you very much for sharing!!

Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:29 am 

AngelStep wrote:
However, WoW demands that this be split into 4 pieces. I use the selection tool at the appropriate coordinates and copy and paste them into the appropriate files. TU_F (128x64), TL_F (128x32), LU_U (128x64), LL_U (128x64), etc. This process is where most of my time goes unfortunately. I do this so the set is seamless across sections. For my latest work however, I didn't have to spend a huge amount of time copying from a master file. I could spend most of my time editing the top and panties directly. If anyone has found a better way to manipulate textures please let me know. Something that makes the appropriate pieces from the master file would be extremely helpful to me. Re: AngelStep's Texture Pack ( Update 12/25/2010 )

i copy the whole thing and adjust it into the 4 pieces, i think i can't explain that in english Re: AngelStep's Texture Pack ( Update 12/25/2010 )

WarCraft 3 Recources

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 >> Next