Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 6 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: (Almost) endless story
Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:23 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

On some forums in which I am so in the time since my (almost marriage-like) connection to the Internet route, I came again and again in many forums under the heading endless stories. Therefore, I thought we went a something like that, because most were very funny and creative auuerst. But in order to conserve memory and Toni's and Duff to limit you to save much we read the story on pages 10-15. I then start again:

It is the 1103rd
In Jerusalem, a terrible plague tightened down thousands of people. But between the mountains of dead bodies and suffering burgers you will find a girl that apparently unaffected by the disease and the torment converts the ostrich. But despite their young age makes the girl an experienced and mature impression. On her body is the first recorded curves and in her eyes was a serious, aloof expression.

So the first is the rather obscure beginning ... let your creativity run wild

Posted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:19 am 

hm, I know these topics can be quite funny, but am ihc currently set for any negative reason to do so. but times will not be a spoilsport ...

In Jerusalem, a terrible plague tightened down thousands of people. But between the mountains of dead bodies and suffering burgers you will find a girl that apparently unaffected by the disease and the torment converts the ostrich. But despite their young age makes the girl an experienced and mature impression. On her body is the first recorded curves and in her eyes was a serious, aloof expression.

You take the girl to explore with in a laboratory, where they discover that the girl had blood levels of the forth, a lot of old, but had schienbar it ages more slowly. and either it has anti-corporeal opponent blood disorders, or acts on children the effect is not. Suddenly they Horrem a knock on the frontdoor of the laboratories. PROFESSOR of walks slowly towards dei structure. Who can that be?
Much SPAU the vortfuhren

Posted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:29 pm 

dan I'll even continue

When the doctor to the door make him one of the patients fall into his arms.
Before terrible fall he let him but it was too late, he is now also suffering from the disease. The doctor says to his colleagues, he should continue to examine the girl, perhaps it is the solution for this medicine.

Could now make it back on

Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:19 pm 

Hmm that reminds me a lot of RP, so I turn SPAU.

A week later the other PROFESSOR found a way to Vond he PROFESSOR disease has something to gain time. She injected a liquid which was derived from the blood of the girl.
The PROFESSOR it was getting a bit better but the power of the girl disappeared. The stench of the corpses gnawed at the nerve of all.
The situation was provoked a, The girl could not die and the PROFESSOR the still into the aetiological agents I had was probably the only one who knew was how to make a medicine.

In the remaining question:
Is this a real story or can / should / must also be incorporated with fantasy?

Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:20 pm 

it's up to you ...
The history is written by all ... everything is permitted

Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:50 am 

eien

about for weeks after they had found the girl, something strange happened to the ostrich. some of the half-dead after verwsten faulniss rich and the corpses began to move. first noticed this is the assistant of the doctor. Scary he was frightened. mutated in the disease? she uses the human as a host? ...

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 6 posts ]