All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 9 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Again Happy Easter 2010
Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:43 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Hei Members

And again I wish all our members a happy Easter, a Happy Egg hunt, or whatever.

Posted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:56 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

The same applies for me.

Happy Easter egg hunt at all.

Posted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:04 pm 

And appeared from the darkness, a ghost with known contours. But everyone who saw ran away in fear and terror, or was paralyzed with fear ...

Also wish a happy Easter eggs and thick. Very Happy

As quickly as he appeared, faded, the spirit and peace returned to the area back ...

Posted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:20 pm 

Hei Bloody_Kain

Have you ever again what to hear from you. We hope you are well?

Posted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:22 pm 

Hi Bloody_Kain.

I hope we see you again ofters here.
Then have all the best and a happy Easter.

* Time to unpack the spirits and the spirit of the event here in the forum to hold *

Posted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:13 pm 

hi,

I wish you all a Happy Easter

Posted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:15 pm 

John goes so far as me well, but could be better as always.
Neither job nor female company in Aussischt and eroded by the beginning of last year, still me, you know what I mean. Auuerdem I unfortunately lost contact with Temerion, ka what's going on.

Right now I'm mad at EA that the C C4 have so messed up on me and that I spent money Darfur have so I am back to my game collection on SNES, DS and GC got faces. This made what EA could screw up still nothing! Twisted Evil
(Especially since most games have their origins in Japan and not in the U.S. and I up to Mario Cart, which was also from Japan, nothing in sports games here have Very Happy)

Otherwise, I currently hang around a lot in forums that are concerned with Warhammer 40k and the tabletop hobby. My stories I've given up, I fall just nothing more clever one. Since last year have begun again one or two projects, but not exactly led far and closed it to start is right. Can my current focus is difficult.

If I'm honest, right now I know not what shall I do with my life. I was actually happy to work again, but I know not what, and I've found that I am easily become shyness, what my learned profession, a merchant in direct sales, not benefits. This training for border personnel clerk beginning in 2009 08 has brought me nothing, since I've also heard nothing more from the office. Well, the report will have enough Fruh again. Right now, I've always other concerns with respect to my diabetes, which has become worse. Must have to do with my mental state last year. Now I try through nutrition conversion to get the control again, I'm not in the mood to splash ...
But if ihc have bad luck, I will not come around drum, we'll see. With what I makes me resist everything has life really slow Spau no more. -.-
No, do not worry, I hang too much in life to make that stupid, but I still ask myself slowly, which I'm actually in this world? The usual questions about the meaning of life, my life.
But nothing occurred to me yet, but I do not believe it was that I find the answer in some nerve religion or sect who want to anyway just money by one and set a rules to my life were restrictions upon zusehr. Auuerdem I've never been particularly creditors, find the whole concept of the current nurnoch relgion just silly and reconditioned. Since I find the old druidic plausible to believe the nature of God and much more interesting. Re: Again Happy Easter 2010

Well what the hell, go to the Family Easter because I am looking forward it.
Auuerdem is the beginning of the year my brother moved here to Wesel, and lives only a few meters distance from here. We meet sometimes several times a week for shopping, gambling or just to chat with uch in the latter we have also our MSN addresses.

Anyway, I wish you have nice holidays and just hope that your egg hunt does not fall into the water as it currently looks like here. Re: Again Happy Easter 2010

Posted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:53 am 

Hi Bloody_Kain.

Hort is indeed not all that well with you.

As for the diabetes, the consolation with me. 've Been here 11 years.

Otherwise I can only wish all the best on it with you MOGE go uphill again.

And as Temerion, I have since then heard nothing more from him.

Posted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:33 pm 

hey,

I wish you happy easter for tomorrow.

And Bloody_kain, yet additionally good improvement.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 9 posts ]