Zilem wrote:
Re: About the new female worgen.

much hotter than the old one in my opinion ^^

Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:54 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Asheru wrote:
Picture

Nuff Said Re: About the new female worgen.
Shendelzare wrote:
Wow man, that picture is really really good. I Hope blizzard sees this, because thats definately top notch!Nuff says alot of things, but that Picture is posted (the URL that is) in a thread on Blizz-(US)Forums about the new worgen female, so Blizz might had seen it
you pretty much can guess what the topic is about
(oh, and do read or seek out the good posts and then read those atleast)

also it looks like there was a change to the worgen female in the latest patch
as eye Iris was added to the face textures:
Re: About the new female worgen. <-- That round thing is the eye's iris

Also here is a look at it (and the only added face animation; Stand2 "Sniffing")
Re: About the new female worgen.Re: About the new female worgen.Re: About the new female worgen.
I guess you can say that blizz is moving in the right direction

Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:34 pm 

That looks definetely better than the previous one though I can see they have moved from "omg what has just gone up my ass?!" to some really absent high kind of look, like she's all on vicodin or something. I'd still like them to get rid of that ridiculously looking snarl, she doesn't have to look that pissed all the time, maybe only in combat; I think it looks really ugly from the side.

The eyes look much much better now but I feel like they are misfocused, probably due to that 'vicodin' problem or maybe it's her eyes that make her look like that. The shape of the head is a bit awkward too I think but meh... The eyelashes are some sort of a nice touch... I guess.

Anyway, like Zilem said, they are moving in a right direction, and I still hope they will use some tweaks and fixes. Gotta support them alliance players, going to play some goblin anyway! xD

Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:33 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Nuff Said Re: About the new female worgen.

Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:32 am 

I have to admit that picture makes her look a lot like a rat dog.

Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:23 pm 

Silinrun wrote:
Look more closely at the Troll faces, some of them are quite ugly, there is also a "Old lady" face for humans. Beyond those two races I dont recall if any others are like that off the top of my head.

Gnome females have a lot of grumpy/old lady faces.

Orc females have a helluvalot of ugly faces.

And... er. So do Dwarf females...

... hm

Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:45 am 

Silinrun wrote:
I find the old one better as well. The new just looks too silly and ugly. The older looked somewhat Fox-like but I could see the wolf in it too. The new eyes do look a lot better though, new face otherwise just urgh...

it's obviously not finished, eyelids arent implemented correctly, and the eyes are staring too much. lets just see what happens Re: About the new female worgen.

Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:57 pm 

tarantules wrote:
Uglier? I'm not a furry, but I'm not gonna bash those that are, but that being said... The new body type is much more inline with the way (most) males view attractive females. They have more of a hourglass figure, the old models looked... well squat and stocky. Not as "bad" as a dwarf mind you, but coming from the slender human female form in the worgen female form (at least the old one) I would think that the added body mass would be noticible. Now again you might say that they are turning into beasts and getting added strength and agility and that would account for the changed shape and I could see that.
The "new" body type is just the female draenei body type with worgen textures, thrown in as a placeholder. It's not finalized. I'm guessing the final body type will be more bestial and slouched over like the male worgen, if they keep the same face.

Posted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:17 pm 

Zilem wrote:
The "new" body type is just the female draenei body type with worgen textures.
.............................,-~*`?lllllll`*~,..........................................
.......................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll?`*-,....................................
..................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,..................................
...............,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\.................................
.............;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\................................
..............\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/.........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,...........................
...............\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...........`~-~-,...(.(?`*,`,..........................
................\llllllllllll,-~*.....................)_-\..*`*;..)..........................
.................\,-*`?,*`)............,-~*`~................/.....................
..................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;................/.\..................
................./.../.../.../..,-,..*~,.`*~*................*...\.................
................|.../.../.../.*`...\...........................)....)?`~,..................
................|./.../..../.......)......,.)`*~-,............/....|..)...`~-,.............
..............././.../...,*`-,.....`-,...*`....,---......\..../...../..|.........?```*~-,,,,
...............(..........)`*~-,....`*`.,-~*.,-*......|.../..../.../............\........
................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*..........|.,*...,*...|..............\........
...................*,.........`-,...)-,..............,-*`...,-*....(`-,............\.......
......................f`-,.........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*....,-*......|...`-,..........\........

Hahahahaha! Dont you love the internet? Re: About the new female worgen.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 >> Next