All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 271 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:35 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

A real update, finally!!! thanks to all who posted or sent me a PM. Your help is greatly appreciated.

The beta update I am posting has all the "new" animations, so no more circus jousting (standing on the horse or the bike). I know some of you are not happy (neither am I) with the animation glitches during swimming, crafting, and so on. That is not an issue caused by the mod, it is Blizzard and their aging models. I am hoping, against all reason, that they find the time to redo the models for the next expansion...

The models now have two sizes to choose from: regular and big. (09/27/09) Human & Draenei Hi-res breast patch v3.2.2!

The numbering scheme also changes with this one so as to make it easier to see if the model will work with the current version of WoW. Also it has inflated in size since it includes every animation in the original. If Blizz releases a new patch with some change in the animation it has less of a chance to crash the game.

Normal:
(09/27/09) Human & Draenei Hi-res breast patch v3.2.2!(09/27/09) Human & Draenei Hi-res breast patch v3.2.2!(09/27/09) Human & Draenei Hi-res breast patch v3.2.2!(09/27/09) Human & Draenei Hi-res breast patch v3.2.2!

Big:
(09/27/09) Human & Draenei Hi-res breast patch v3.2.2! (09/27/09) Human & Draenei Hi-res breast patch v3.2.2!(09/27/09) Human & Draenei Hi-res breast patch v3.2.2!(09/27/09) Human & Draenei Hi-res breast patch v3.2.2!

Besides increasing the bust size, I gave her a slightly thinner waist and ribcage.

UPDATE (09/25/09):
Changes for 3.2.2:
- Added Draenei model (Regular & Big).
- Gave the models female wrists (instead of the manly version they had).
- The big model is slightly more bootilicious.
- Two bust sizes: regular and big.

Left to do:
- Smooth out the bodies some more.
- Tweak proportions some more...

IMPORTANT !!!
* WoWMe or equivalent is no longer needed. No idea if this is out of Blizzard's goodness (not likely) or because they want to separate the small fish (us) from the bigger fish (hackers)... Either way we win. (09/27/09) Human & Draenei Hi-res breast patch v3.2.2!

* THE FILES ARE IN AN ARCHIVE/COMPRESSED. USE WINRAR OR 7ZIP TO EXTRACT THE CONTENTS. LINK FOR 7ZIP IS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST.

* SELECT ONLY ONE OF THE FILES AND RENAME TO patch-H.MPQ (THE HUMAN PATCH). YES, THAT MEANS ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS REMOVE THE SIZE DESCRIPTION AT THE END. COPY THE FILE TO YOUR WORL OF W4RCR4FT DATA FOLDER. SEARCH THE FORUMS FOR DETAILS. (09/27/09) Human & Draenei Hi-res breast patch v3.2.2!

NEW RELEASE:
Download Human female mod v3.2.2 from Mediafire!
Download Human female mod v3.2.2 from FileFactory!

Download Draenei female mod v3.2.2 from Mediafire!
Download Draenei female mod v3.2.2 from FileFactory!

OLD RELEASES:
Download Human female mod v1.8 from Mediafire!
Download Human female mod v1.8 from FileFactory!

You can get the 7z unzip utility from here.

Last edited by on Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:24 pm, edited 29 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:35 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Small update for you guys! Fiddled around with the dress but was surprised at how little polys were around to work with, even after using the hi-res tool. I think it looks better, just not as good as it should. Further softened the upper legs, started working on the shoulders AND had to fix a lot of wild vertices that decided to get out of their proper place... (yeah, by me selecting them without noticing).

Please let me know what you think and if you find any escaping vertices.

As for more updates, maybe one more, but I will try to hold on until 3.1 in case they modify the models once more.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:25 am 

mefini wrote:
Hey there, I have this issue with your breast enhancement - the colour of arms doesn't match the chest and the breasts, I don't know if it's the fault of your patch or is it the fault of Swiftlippins nude patch. Any fix possible? Here is the screenshot: http://img188.imageshack.us/i/wowscrnsh ... 05940.jpg/

I would have to say that's the fault of the skin patch you're using, not magius' model edit? Re: (09/27/09) Human & Draenei Hi-res breast patch v3.2.2!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:58 pm 

Cams0x69 wrote:
From what I can tell, or saw digging through the new patch - the female human was updated again, and this will crash unless you package the anim files from the version it was made with with it in the MPQ.

Or recreate it with the new HumanFemale...

Does not appear to have been affected by any of the 3.0.9 changes.

Fantastic work though magius...all I'd say the human female needs now is a little thigh/glut work and she'll be much easier on the eyes....except the fact that the skin folks tend to forget the back side of the skin and even Swiftlippin's skins, from the back, have brutishly defined arms and shoulders....should probably take a look at that myself since textures are what I do.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:51 pm 

Armor is 'painted' on. The model edit will always be shown, the textures will stretch over the model, not the other way around.

That assures what I just observed then. Thanks for the clarification =).

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:17 am 

Great edit, looks awsome. Thank you.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:40 am 

Very nicely done and thank you ^^

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:16 pm 

Yukitenshi wrote:
Thanks! I like the breast size as is. But i would really love the booty from the old release again ;p

I haven't used the new one yet, but does this mean the new model currently doesn't have an edited hindquarters?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:58 pm 

Thanks! I like the breast size as is. But i would really love the booty from the old release again ;p

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:15 am 

Grimlockx2 wrote:
Maybe it's just me but the breasts seem to be a tad lower... It's a personal taste.
Yes, I wanted to do a different type of breasts for the Draenei. I'm a big fan of Sensei's model, so I guess there's a bit of that in there. The models work fine with SwiftLippin's textures, well to a point. The Draenei was kind of a nightmare to model something akin to a nipple. The textured nipple kept falling in between two vertices instead of being placed neatly on top of one like in the human model. I know it doesn't look as good, but believe me it was a pain.

However, I'm not completely happy with it. I may just re-run the model, if possible, to get more polys on the breast area... see if that work. I haven't had much luck doing this in the past though.

Grimlockx2 wrote:
Any chance on keeping the current 'big' then and calling it medium? ...
Yep, that is my intention.

Grimlockx2 wrote:
Lastly, any thoughts or plans to do NE ones? ...
If they are broken, I will. When is the issue.

Grimlockx2 wrote:
Again, a sincere thanks for the work so far though, it's much appreciated. Re: (09/27/09) Human & Draenei Hi-res breast patch v3.2.2!
You are welcome! Re: (09/27/09) Human & Draenei Hi-res breast patch v3.2.2!

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 271 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28
 >> Next