New Topic Post Reply  [ 271 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 28
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:43 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

It works fine for me in both the model viewer and in the game, as far as I can tell. Grin's also works, despite not having been worked on for a while.

Mine works fine now too I think. For while after the patch I was crashing asap on my ah toon but I found the problem to be a conflict with another patch and or just another patch entirely.

His human enhancement is one of the best enhancements available for any race - imo - so I'd love to see him do any other races.

Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:43 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

I would say just wait for 3.2 in case of any changes they make to the models.

Posted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:23 am 

A very sweet addition that is so nice *Channels Rapper Little John* Yeahhhhhaaa! Re: (09/27/09) Human & Draenei Hi-res breast patch v3.2.2!

Posted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:41 am 

The 3.2.2 Big is actually smaller than the 1.8 Big

Posted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:08 am 

Can you please change the Draenei and make her tail longer? Maybe double Length? Someone else tried but it didn't work that well.

Posted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:14 am 

Updated the model because of Blizz animation changed. Sadly they seem to have messed up the motorcycle positioning. I thought it was me at first, but checked with the original untouched model and it was messed up. The issue is that the human model is sitting at the same level as the seat... They must have hired someone new. Re: (09/27/09) Human & Draenei Hi-res breast patch v3.2.2!

As I mentioned, the current model has an increased poly count and has been softened. The bust size is about the same, looks better than the original. I will increase the size in the next few days. That was my plan for today but yesterday's patch changed that.

Last edited by on Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:16 pm 

Since 3.0, the shiny mapping doesn't look near as good for human females. Those of you wanting shiny, you're probably better off without. It looks like the model is coated in laminate.

Posted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:48 am 

First, kudos for the human model updates, they are fantastic. Re: (09/27/09) Human & Draenei Hi-res breast patch v3.2.2!

magius wrote:
In the meantime Draeneis have been added after I saw a friend do the jousting standing on the saddle.
Maybe it's just me but the breasts seem to be a tad lower than they should be and not as refined/smooth as the human ones (understandable though being new additions). They seem to have a largish pyramid shape at the end rather than rounded with smallish tips, so to speak. Also, they don't seem to line up with the nude textures as the human ones do (the nipple graphics end get stretched across the top a decent amount). Maybe that's a result of me using the Patchzer skins rather than say SwiftLippin's or someone else's skins. It's a personal taste.

magius wrote:
Hmmm, anyone else having the fishing thing? It's fine on my end.
Works fine for me across a few characters as well.

magius wrote:
As for the human size, I'll fix that over the next week.
Any chance on keeping the current 'big' then and calling it medium? I like the current 'big'. They're nice without being gravity defying or something; certainly another personal taste. Worst case I'll just keep these ones as is. Re: (09/27/09) Human & Draenei Hi-res breast patch v3.2.2!

Lastly, any thoughts or plans to do NE ones? There are other model edits out there (like Dens's that does DR and NE) but don't have updates for the new 3.2 jousting/riding animations so they look really goofy standing on mounts and such, not to mention the random crashes pertaining to old/missing/bad animations.

Again, a sincere thanks for the work so far though, it's much appreciated. Re: (09/27/09) Human & Draenei Hi-res breast patch v3.2.2!

Posted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:59 am 

Great patch ty =O

Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:26 pm 

turkjr118 wrote:
i get the w0w error

You have to start W0W with an application called W0wMe or equivalent in order to get this or any other mods (beside texture mods) to work. Check the forums.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 271 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 28
 >> Next